The benefits that you will have as a result of your choice are not only quality and logistics: it is in fact possible to process this new material using the same machinery as natural stone, changing only the tools.
Our experience, innovation and quality, dedicated to you.
Slab Size: 126” X 63”
The 126” X 63” slabs are not boxed, but (like natural stone) simply arranged on wood racks containing up to 16 slabs each.
SLAB HANDLING ON WORKSITE
Due to the considerable size and weight of the slabs, certain techniques are necessary to ensure the safety of handling staff and to prevent breakage of the slabs. Therefore, for on-site handling and subsequent laying, we recommends the use of suitable equipment, including a special handling frame (equipped with suction cups for lifting the slabs and if possible also a wheeled trolley for transportation). We recommend you take special care when moving the individual slabs, since the surface area of the slabs means considerable caution is needed to ensure there are no breakages from knocks or excessive bending.
• Easy Maintenance
• Scratch Resistant
• Acid Resistant
• Impacts Resistant
• Fire Resistant
Nash Porcelain Surfaces advantages compared to the competitors:
• Already trimmed slabs for tension release
• Already squared slabs for easy book-match and installation
• No glass film on top of polish finishing in order to prevent chipping during cutting and handling
• Back netted slabs for higher handling safety and higher processing performances (faster cutting and more precise)
• Easy to cut with any machine (bridge saw, water jet, CNC machine).